TX: Lowest Electric Rates
Competitive Market (Oncor) 11/05/2010
FIXED “CONVENTIONAL” RATE: 7.6 ¢/kWh
VARIABLE “CONVENTIONAL”RATE: 6.6 ¢/kWh
Nations Power / Dynowatt / SW P&L / Reliant
FIXED “GREEN” RATE: 8.2 ¢/kWh
Southwest Power & Light
VARIABLE “GREEN” RATE: 7.1 ¢/kWh
Austin Energy - 11/5/2010
FIXED "CONVENTIONAL" RATE: 9.3 ¢/kWh
FIXED "GREEN" RATE: 11.4 ¢/kWh
The PowerSmack-team would like to thank you for visiting this site built with Wordpress by Jon Lebkowsky of Social Web Strategies. Please write to info //at// powersmack.org with questions and concerns or email us here. Want more information? Read our press releases.
PowerSmack on LinkedIn
PowerSmack on Twitter
Powersmack on Facebook
- NRG Energy to Build Community Solar Projects in Colorado
- Can Utility Regulators Provide Leadership on Distributed Renewable Energy?
- Solar Outlook 2015: Still Growing, But No Longer Energy’s Young Kid
- Demand Response: A Valuable Tool that Can Help California Realize its Clean Energy Potential
- Distributed Bulk Storage: Is This the New Shape of the Grid?
“Who Brainwashed Texas on Renewable Energy?”, asks John Geesman, the former Energy Commissioner of the State of California, on the eve of a grand scale lobby effort by the fossil fuel industry in Texas (see "Town Hall" for related news). The companies are urging the Senate to make business-friendly changes...Read More